Don’t Let Coronavirus Affect Your Doctor’s Appointment – Book an Online Consultation
How to Get Ready for Online Video Consultation
Please see the video below and make a video of your eye for smoother online video consultation.
We request you to make a similar video of your eyes and keep it ready when your doctor asks for it during online video consultation. This will help the doctor assess your condition better and give the best treatment possible.
At Eye7 Chaudhary Eye Centre, we are taking every single step to combat the tough situations and making decisions on a daily basis. This is a new territory for all of us and we are learning new information daily. As we continue to evaluate the best path moving forward, we promise to keep the safety of our patients and co-workers the number one priority.
Consult a Doctor with the Safety of Your Home – Limited Time Online Consultation
We want you to know that we care for you and that is the reason we have started online consultations for all our patients. The online consultation is a process where you can easily consult with our expert doctors while you enjoy the comfort of your home.
Limited Time Offer
Book an Online Consultation
Benefits of Booking an Online Consultation
- Absolutely safe for the patients who want to avoid any sort of physical contact with the outside world.
- Get answers to all of your questions from expert doctors and highly experienced surgeons
- Skip the queues and waiting time for the doctor’s appointment
- Appointments available from as early as 9:30AM to as late as 5:30PM
- Enjoy the comfort of your home and stay inside till you recover your eye health
- Various online payment options available as per your convenience
Facility to Deliver Eye Medicines at Your Doorstep
To further save our patients from any unnecessary exposure amidst COVID 19 crisis, we would also be providing a facility to deliver eye medicines at your doorstep if needed. The medicine delivery is only limited to Delhi – NCR for now. Please get in touch with us for the same.
How are We Battling the Current Situation
As per the instructions given by the Indian Medical Council, we are trying our best to make sure that all our patients as well as co-workers are staying safe and following the procedure of physical interaction with each other. Following are some of the steps that we have taken in all our hospitals:
- Cleaning of all the furniture, bathrooms, seating area and reception area with disinfectants
- Encouraging all the co-workers as well as patients to wash their hands with sanitizers on a regular basis.Skip the queues and waiting time for the doctor’s appointment
- Cleaning of all the medical equipment on a regular basis
- Wearing masks to avoid any type of infected air contact
We just want to let you know that we care of you!
The information on this site should not be considered as a medical advice. Please consult a doctor for determining the best procedure as well as the most appropriate lens for your eyes. The results may vary from person to person and we do not guarantee similar results for everyone.