- Minimum 5 years of post PG experience
- Good surgical skills
Should have specialized in any one of the following specialties other than Cataract:
2. FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE
- The role is responsible for the day-to-day operation of Front Office.
- To greet incoming patients or their representatives and to record complete information required for registration and admission.
- Provide information directly to the patient or on the telephone. For e.g. explaining rates, charges, services, discounts (if any) and hospital policy.
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the superior from time to time
- Graduate/UG with Good Communication Skills, Customer Handling, Good Looking & Pleasant Personality, Computer savvy.
3. BACK OFFICE EXECUTIVE
- The role is responsible for handling Back office activities.
- Feeding data
- Handling the telephone calls
- Coordination with clients/vendors and other departments
- Graduate/UG with Good Communication Skills, Customer Handling, Pleasing Personality, Computer savvy.
4. PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR
- Manage the day to day Patient Care Services (In-Patient, Out-Patient)
- Personally handle queries to ensure accurate & courteous communication, providing all required information.
- Provide an effective communication link between patient and medical staff
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure service is proactive & responsive whether in person, on the telephone or via mail.
- Confident with a pleasing personality
- Self –motivated individuals to achieve targets
- Good communication & Presentation Skills.
- Clinical data management / Patient interaction/ Performing a complete eye examination
- Taking case history, visual acuity, objective refraction by handling instruments like retinoscope
- Auto Refractometer / keratometer, subjective refraction by performing various subjective tests to confirm the final optical prescription, muscle balance test, ocular motility test, color vision test
- Counseling based on the findings and advising the best suited optical products for the customers
- Degree/Diploma in Optometry with experience in reputed hospitals.
- Freshers may also apply.
- Having good communication
- Patient handling skills
6. OT TECHNICIAN
- Assist surgeons in performing surgeries, Instrument maintenance, Autoclaving & ETO,
- Inventory management
- Diploma in OT Techniques.
- Experience in Ophthalmology preferred.
- Customer Care Executive
- Call Centre Executive
- Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
If you have a specialization in running an organization and your profile would be suitable for this organization, then apply through the “Others” category along with your Resume.